Calling all Foodies! Don’t romaine calm, Busch’s is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch’s offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
- Build department sales by answering questions and assisting guests with purchases
- Make recommendations to guests on types of cuts, methods of preparation and meal suggestions
- Receive, verify and store department deliveries
- Package and price product
- Rotate and cull product to ensure freshness and reduce shrink
- Scan all waste to ensure accurate shrink recording
- Grind meats following prescribed procedures
- Promote various products by preparing and offering samples
- Clean and sanitize department including equipment, work areas and service areas
- Follow safe food handling and personal hygiene practices
- Follow safety practices, including lockout/tagout of equipment (adult associates only)
- Set and maintain service and self service cases
- Adhere to all Busch’s policies, practices and procedures
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and associates
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with guests
- High school diploma
- Proficient communication skills, including written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask questions, listen and make product recommendations
- Proficient merchandising skills to ensure fresh and appealing service and self service displays
- Stay current on food trends and new items relevant to department and building sales
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual standards
Busch’s is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.