Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
What you will be doing
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Wash & clean kitchen floors, mats, equipment & surfaces.
- Able to work AM and PM shifts, weekend and holidays
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- At least 6 moths of experience