FirstBank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) is one of the Bank’s flagship programmes designed as a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme. This programme is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
The programme is intended to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’sculture, as well as build a pipeline of highly resourceful and talented individuals who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice.
The Bank is therefore seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential who are desirous to leverage this window of opportunity to enhance their career journey. Such individuals must possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
FirstBank Management Associate Programme Qualifications
- Not more than 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognised University
- In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA,CFA, ACIB
Upon completion of the programme, successful candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry. Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise. Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the FirstBank network to provide them global exposure and network.
For More Information
FirstBank Management Associate Programme 2019 (opens in a new tab)”>Official Webpage