Who We Are
Valley Health System is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across Virginia,
West Virginia, and Maryland, we are devoted to the health of all who call our 18-county area home.
A vital resource for healthcare, we are the region’s largest employer, a dependable community partner, and are at the leading edge of clinical innovations.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and caring people who will each bring their unique skills and perspectives to our workplace.
What You Will Do:
- The fitness/ wellness instructor provides assessment and coordination of activity programs for the fitness center and class for the fitness department, under the direction of the Director of Rehab.
- Directs fitness membership, provides fitness assessments and coordination of gym activities according to department policies
- Prior experience in exercise instruction. Preferred.
Certification & Licensures
- Current certification in exercise instruction (A.C.E. A.F.A.A. or A.C.S.M.) preferred.
- CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of principles of exercise physiology.
- Enthusiasm and interest in helping others improve their fitness levels.
- Basic keyboarding skills
What You Will Get:
- – Competitive salary
- – Flexible scheduling
- – Onsite Childcare (available at some locations)
- – Health Insurance
- – Paid Time Off
- – Wellness Program
- – Tuition Assistance
- – Retirement Plan
- – Life Insurance
NOTE :some benefits are subject to change due to job status
We celebrate, support, and thrive on our differences for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and the communities we serve.
We are neighbors caring for neighbors, and our goal is always to help those we serve get well, feel well, and stay well.