As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation. Carrying out key daily tasks in the Housekeeping Department and most importantly delivering a high level of customer service to actively contribute to the company vision of making holiday dreams come true.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this great opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Resort/Hotel environment
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Familiar with resort cleaning and standards
- Eye for detail, accurate and thorough cleaning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Immaculate presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends and school holiday periods
Who are we?
Wyndham Vacation Clubs Asia Pacific is part of Wyndham Destinations (listed on the NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation club, exchange and vacation rentals company. Our Asia Pacific teams support the Wyndham Vacation Clubs line of business. We manage, develop, sell and market vacation ownership interests across two Vacation Clubs and a network of Club resorts in the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, with offices in Singapore, Clark in the Philippines, Shanghai, Bangkok, Thailand and Bali, Indonesia, Wyndham Vacation Clubs Asia Pacific employs more than 2,000 staff throughout Asia and the South Pacific.
What do we offer?
Great company benefits including discounted resort stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, training opportunities and a fantastic working environment on offer!